RPC Global collects unwanted computer and electronic products from all parts in the USA; Mexico City, Mexico; Bogota, Colombia; and Caracas, Venezuela. We are experts in Local/International laws and regulations, as well as expectations regarding disposal, transportation and data security services.
All equipment collected will then be sent to the company‘s refurbishing facility located in Houston, TX where it will undergo a thorough sanitation process to remove all vestiges of their previous owner before preparing them for resale. Small businesses, Charitable organizations, Academic users, Persons with a disability, and Low-Income families are the primary beneficiaries of RPC Global refurbished computer products.
Whether your company is relocating to Houston, needs to clean out a storage room in Midland or are moving into new offices, RPC Global has the expertise to make your project a successful project.
Our 15-year history has been a thrill ride, having completed many projects, including:
- IT Refresh Cycles – Scheduling pickups at a regular date and time. Profit sharing.
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Removal of overlapping technology, respecting employee morale.
- Relocations – Supporting management to close down an office or building, ensuring nothing is left behind.
- Consolidations – Being a single-source contact when merging multiple offices is a life-saver.
- Field Office Support – Providing service to Unmanned / Remote / Rural sites.
- Hurricane / Flooding – Proper disposal of storm damaged equipment.
- Special Requests – After-hours, Weekends, Hotshot services, etc…
Yet our greatest success has been developing long-term working relationships with our clients. These relationships provide us great satisfaction knowing the service we provide benefits everyone, as well as giving us the opportunity to work in the industry we are passionate about: recycling.
We carry full Commercial Liability Insurance.
RPC Global is pleased to be MBE Certified (Click to view) through the Houston Minority Supplier Diversity Council.
- It was very nice to meet you and your team at our Fair on April 22nd. Thank you very much for participating and for bringing all the information and collecting all the recyclable electronics. The Fair was a huge success, and we appreciate you, Juanita, Jose, David and Daniel taking the time to be a part of it.- Allison M., Energy Company
- St. Joseph House sincerely thanks you for your very generous donation of the laptop computers. We were touched by such generosity. The computers will allow us to stay abreast of technology... these computers will be invaluable to our members.- Grant Kennedy, St. Joseph House
Please fill out this form to get started with the quoting process. We will be in touch within 24-48 business hours.